Saturday, December 09, 2006

To Appreciate

Recent happenings in my life made me realise that I should appreciate all the good things that I have - big or small things - from our daily activities, senses, to what people do for us.

Among others, my friend just mentioned that actually even to walk should not be taken for granted. He just came out from operation a month back and of course he can relate closely to that.

I too had one experience sometime back where my back muscles were so pain I had to lay on bed for 15-20 mins. That made me appreciate what I have - and each walk, or like my friend said, each step.

There are other things in life that I sometimes take for granted too. But once in a while, I'll get this reminder. Let's just hope that it doesn't get too late to be appreciative and thankful :)

1 comment:

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)