Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Power of Leveraging

I'm sure most of us have heard the saying that 'two heads are better than one'. I realise that this is very true.

As a follow up to one of my recent post, I believe that we should get sound advise from people from different fields that they do - which will in a way be useful to help us in return. That is because if we want to grow in a faster pace, it's much easier to learn from those with the experience and knowledge.

For example, by speaking to a senior corporate friend recently, I understand about planning and strategising better. Or, when I read about some internet related articles, it helps me to understand the internet better and form new ideas. My friends from HR will teach me more on the importance of human resource (which may come in useful when I need to employ people) and my creative friends from the media industry help me understand how the industry work. Courses will also help as well.

I must say that it will take us a lot of time to learn all of these by ourselves. But if we learn from each other, through listening to them, or reading, we can actually use this strong power of leveraging to grow in a very rapid pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)