Monday, April 09, 2007

Building A Strong Foundation

About a week back, I chanced to eat at a shop of a friend. A rather new shop, he was complaining that at the initial stages (or days), he just felt like closing shop, as there were not many customers.

Sometimes, it may seem like these shops just had instant success! (But in reality, alot of food outlets/ businesses I know that take time to build its customer base). These are not overnight success. More importantly, these help build a stronger foundation for continuity of success.

In the last 1.5 years in business, I've been involved in quite a few new things and I myself admit that I've felt the going tough as well. But over the period, I've realised that it's ok to be so and to gradually build my dreams :) I thank my family and friends for such understanding, and their strong support.

So, as I embark on new territories again, I know it's again part of my foundation building process in living my dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)