Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Turning 1

What a surprise... it's been now just a few days away to this blog turning 1 year old! 18 Aug - an auspicious date for me was when I did my very first post... another reason for this month of Celebrations!

How the blog has changed - the background feature has changed a few times, but I remember it's been blue all the while. And of course the side bars has been ever changing - now with sponsored ads and also email subscribes.

I must admit though a year passed, Im still learning the ropes of blogging. Ive enjoyed sharing my thoughts and also inspiring words I learnt from others. And now, Im also sharing beyond just words, but also music and anything else which falls under 'inspire'.

Of course all these couldnt be done without you readers. Let's continue this inspiration building :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)