Saturday, November 07, 2009

Dreams Are Achievable

Every now & then, there comes a reminder that dreams are not just dreams in the clouds/ air... but something achievable & attainable.

It's always amazing that I receive these reminders when I need them most... here's a video I just watched recently while in the midst planning ahead. Though I've watched this before, this is a good reminder.





This video sees Charice, a Pinoy from Philippines, Asia - at a young age singing a duet with her idol, Celine Dion.

Charice just proves that age is no barrier to our dreams (and so are all the other excuses). And the fact that Asians can make it in Hollywood... really, the future is ours to create :)

2 comments:

  1. I have watched this performance before. Agreed bro. We human live for our dream for one day we will realize it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe dreams are the blueprint of reality. Never lose that dream.

    Best wishes, QC.

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)