Thursday, May 20, 2010

Talk More. Pay Less.. Really One Ah

Do u call overseas often? I have.

And the thing is, the call charges are always soooo expensive. Especially if calling directly from our landline.

Yeah, I know some would recommend calling from the online services.. but even though those maybe somewhat cheaper, but then, they always have a lag (some have told me it's because of the slow internet connection in Malaysia?).

The lag is quite frustrating, and definitely not a good choice to call for business.

With not much choice, my team & myself have used calling directly from the landline, despite knowing it's gonna be quite a bomb (hey, if calling Penang from PJ is RM1/ minute, then what about calling overseas?). Well, in many ways, it's because we don't have any other choice.

Not till I found out about iTalk. Now I know it has been around for a long time, but I've never really tried it till recently.

i talk card

The outcome: the calls are clear and the rates are cheap - so it do benefit us in that way. The only drawback - having to key in the card numbers each time. That can be quite time consuming.

But I guess for now, that is one solution on saving some cashflow.. and making that important calls to our counterparts overseas :D


*Do u use any other calling services? What are they?

2 comments:

  1. Why not if it is cheap right? I don't mind at all. I mean to key in those numbers one by one. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankz for the info on iTalk, sorry never called overseas not even S'pore so do not know of any other alternative to share here. tQ.

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)