Thursday, July 07, 2011

Yay, Bangkok Again!

bangkok koguma cafe
Found this new drink outlet really cool. Teddy bear drink! :) (Taken at Silom)
Before I started my Dream Job, I requested for one final holiday.. I had wanted a final short trip before I make this 'life changing moment' of going into employment.

And so, I decided to take a short trip to the City of Angles - Bangkok.. And some of you will say "Again?".

Cos I just went there sometime in March/ April this year. And in fact nearly every other year or so.

In fact, I go to Bangkok more often than any other destinations in Malaysia - apart from going back to my hometown, Malacca (not even Penang!).

And the thing is - each time I go back, there is always something new to see or experience. This is even though I've been to this city more than like 10 times or more now.

Do I go back to the same places? Sometimes, yes - especially the huge & cool malls like the Siam Paragon or the Central World. And of course, every guys (and girls) favourite spot - Silom!!!

But even going back to some of these places gives me a whole new experience. Somethings would change - something new will pop up and there will be new things to see.

And when I don't go back to these places, I experience new experiences, and visit new places! Take for example, a river boat cruise - using the public transport. Now that's new to me! Or eating at different & new restaurants.

So much so that I don't know where to start. And I realised that Bangkok is like the only holiday destination that I have hardly blogged about in this blog. Surprising!

Maybe that could be a factor, or also the possibility that because 
I've always called.. Bangkok home, in some way or rather.

But give me time, and I should be able to come up with some posts of my experience in this beautiful city.. where, angels really live and roam the streets! (I do mean it!).

bangkok
One thing that never changes when I'm in Bangkok? The huge smiles I have when visiting this city! (It's true - I think I smile the brightest here!)

3 comments:

  1. I love Bangkok!! And the new Thai Prime Minister too! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must visit this Bangkok of yours! Travel Khaki will surely take me there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel like drink it cause of the teddy bear. nom nom

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)