Friday, December 23, 2011

Biolyn Day Out!

Last week, I had a rather cool (and exclusive.. ehem ehem) event.

I was allowed to invite 20 of my blogger readers and online friends to join me for a 'Biolyn Day Out - with QuaChee'!! Haha!!

The day was Sunday. The location - Biolyn's 1st Hair Spa Salon.. located at Seri Kembangan.



The salon is bigger than the usual shop lot salons, and is rather spacious. It is after all a corner shop lot! :) Apart from the space, I like it too cos it's brightly lit, utilizing the light from the side window panels.



Anyway, soon, my friends & readers came (including my other blogger khakis).. First off, the guests were given a brief introduction of Biolyn. Then, they were given some kuihs, while waiting for their turn.

In between, I had the opportunity to chit chat with some of them :)



Bit by bit we had our hair snipped, washed, blowed.. and then treated with Biolyn's hair product! Now this product is pretty cool.. as it is meant to bring back the thickness of the hair!



And even myself had my hair cut! Now this is new for me, as my hair is already short then.. but oh well.. I had to try! So my short hair only grew.. shorter! Haha!

Biolyn.. best...!!! :)


Most of my friends (if not all) had pretty good hair cuts!

There were even some cool styling for the ladies :)








In between the hair cuts and all, we had some good fun as well.. like camwhoring (haha!).





Now the verdict? For such 'royal treatment'.. at the cost of RM10 (normal price), that's one rate I'd definitely come back for!

For seriously RM10? That's like 1/3rd the price of a usual hair cut in a salon, minus the hair treatment!

But of course, I (and some of my other friends) also look forward to the day when Biolyn open a branch in PJ! :)

The guy who made my hair from short.. to shorter! Haha!!! :)



*Biolyn Health Risk Management (M) Sdn. Bhd.
(formerly know as 
Biolyn Products (M) Sdn. Bhd.)
55-1,2,3,4, Jalan SP 2/1,
Taman Serdang Perdana,
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
Tel : 03-8941 8303, 8945 6780, 8941 2664
Fax : 03-8941 7303
Email : enquiry@biolyn.com.my






3 comments:

  1. Guess we all need to pamper our crowning glory from time to time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good looking people after the hairspa right? :) Must go there again.

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)