Wednesday, April 04, 2012

My 48 Hours In Singapore!!

If last year I spent just 36 hours in Singapore, but this time round, I go up one level and make it 48 hours!!

After an itch of wanting to travel again after a 3 months 'hiatus'.. I was looking for a getaway.. but where to that's reasonably affordable yet fun? Check check the flights and Singapore was going for RM175 return! That's way ok!

Oh btw buddy Ben wanted a getaway too and so off to the island we were!!

Friday night was a lil quiet for us as we arrived near midnight. The jalan jalan started off the next day.

So what did I do in that 48 hours? Let these iPhone photos (ok, I have to add, with Instagram edits) tell the story :)







4 comments:

  1. Oooo...your brother's so handsome. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Singapore photos makes me miss it. I was there late last year for a week for the very first time. I'm envious! I wish I can go back one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been there and yet you seem to be able to get there and return almost effortlessly. :p It's like a short trip for you huh!

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)