Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mickey Mouse & Friends Meets Voltron (Chogokin King Robo Mickey & Friends)

Are you a fan of Mickey Mouse (and his friends)? And how bout Voltron? Well, some of you in my age group will probably remember that robot and its cartoon series. 


Btw, I'm not so much a Voltron fan, but when I read headers of a toy that has both... well, that got me reading. 


Googled a bit, and it's true. A Voltron set with the Disney characters are being previewed at the Tamashii Nations Toy Fest this weekend!



Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Goofy and Pluto can be combined and formed as body, hands & legs of the robot Voltron. 


Apparently, the head is Steamboat Willie, which I think is the steamboat that all of them appeared in one of the most memorable Mickey Mouse cartoons for me. 

The figurine will not be out till March (in Japan) and set to be at 13440 Yen (bout 170 USD). Owh wow. Now, if you are a fan, will you get one? 


*This toy reminds me of the Mickey Mouse & friends Transformers toys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)