Saturday, March 23, 2013

Visit KL!

I'm joining a Travel Video competition - My Destination's Biggest, Baddest, Bucket List to be exact!

There are a few tasks given, and one of them is to produce a video about any destination. Not traveling anywhere at this point of time, I decided to do a video where I'm living right now... Kuala Lumpur, also fondly known as KL!

I took a good few hours doing the shoot, covering some iconic landmarks (how can I miss the Twin Towers right?), the KL train station (which I love its architecture much) and also the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. These places are always my awe - till today!

Btw, I also went on a "shopping walk" at Petaling Street aka Chinatown. And uncovered some stuff - like fresh flowers and err... teddy bears! :)

These are the places that I've featured in the Summer Love: KL! series. But this time round, it's more narration and not a story :)

In the video, I have also covered some popular dishes - that one shouldn't miss when in KL. Amongst them - the top 3 dishes most Malaysians eat every other wee.. the Nasi Lemak, Teh Tarik, Roti Canai and. And since I was at Chinatown - I also took a shot at the popular Wan Tan Mee there!

Well, here is the video below. For you KL-ites, you will see familiar stuff - in a different angle I hope. For non KL residents, welcome to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia... truly Asia!!



Pls vote for my entry! QuaChee's My Destination Entry


Vote for me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)