Thursday, July 18, 2013

Learn Thai 69: Shopping

Thailand. Oh how I love it so much.

I love the food, the people, the shopping, the parties.. and oh yea, and also the Thai language.

And so, I decided to come out with a first video on some Thai words. Well, it's not that I'm a pro at it.

But with the help of Thai buddy, Kim Kim, I managed to get this first lesson out.

Oh yea, it's about Shopping. Which tourist doesn't do that in Thailand anyway? :P



*Like my video? Subscribe to my channel :)



2 comments:

  1. OMG SOO SOO SIMILAR! WTF. HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's nice to see the tutorial. It is very useful for me if I go to Thailand. Someday, I will go to there. Oia, I'm from Indonesia.

    hehe, but this is a very nice article.

    please visit my blog too.
    kangrushend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)