Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Let It Go (Frozen) - Male Cover Parody

Let It Go..! Let It Go..!

The Frozen main theme song and Best Song in the Oscars has going viral!

There are so many versions out there.. but the one that strike me most is this male version by Youtuber Caleb Hyles. His manly (and can I say bear-ish) voice really makes the song like his own. In fact, so much so that some of my friends prefer his version as compared to Idina Menzel's version!



Well, liking his version and this song that much.. I decided to join in as well, and come out with my own Let It Go parody.. to which I sing to the song sang by Caleb.

Here's what I did..

PS: Forgive me for the singing.. but hey, it's a parody after all! :P Now, who's offering singing lessons? Haha!




1 comment:

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)